A custom eCommerce solution
Usually when a customer visits an online ecommerce, they navigate the website, browse the categories, and if they decide to purchase a product, they put an order and complete a payment. However, nn large scales of industrial purchase, a simple online order will not suffice. This particular theme allows the customer to submit an inquiry for the items they desire to purchase. Once an enquiry has been submitted, the website owner will be notified via SMS, Email or other defined method. They can then process the enquiry, set a custom price on that order, and notify back the customer via SMS or Email. This allows custom discounts, price negotiations, and more.
After an order has been processed by the admin, the customer can proceed to payments via different methods, including registering a cheque or bank transfer. The customer can also complete the payment online, using their preferred gateway. The administration can also set a period in which the payment can be completed, otherwise the customer should submit another enquiry.
This template provided numerous features, including:
- Fully responsive
- Ajax search within products and categories
- Registering and managing customer cheques
- Analysis of customer's data ( most time spent, most favorited, etc ) for administration purpose
- Notification system to inform the customers about discounts, news, etc.
- Gallery, news and blog section, each having their own options
- Connection to SMS API and payment webservices
- Advanced options page to customize the website
- Built-in wishlist
- And ...
For a more detailed demonstration, please use the button below to view the website's demo.